- Two hatted restaurant in the stunning Scenic Rim region
- Staff accommodation options available
- Establish your professional reputation with a recognised brand
Spicers Retreats is a collection of luxury, boutique properties set in unique and inspiring locations throughout South East Queensland and New South Wales. Located on 8000 acres with breathtaking views of the World Heritage listed Main Range National Park, Spicers Peak Lodge is Queensland’s highest mountain lodge retreat.
Recently awarded two Chef Hats, The Peak restaurant is currently seeking an energetic Breakfast Chef to work on a full-time basis. Working within a supportive and professional environment, you will play an integral role in providing an exceptional dining experience for our guests.
Apart from your contagious passion for cooking, your willingness to learn and your commitment to providing an outstanding dining experience, to be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant qualifications
- Experience working in a similar establishment (fine dining, a la carte, hatted restaurant)
- A desire to learn and willingness to follow direction
- A passion for cooking and an interest in keeping abreast of latest trends and innovations
- An emphasis on quality and pride in your work
- A great work ethic and team player
- Commitment, reliability and determination
What We Offer You:
At Spicers Retreats we promote a friendly and supportive team environment. We are committed to helping our people achieve their personal and career goals and we regularly celebrate our successes with great food and wine, entertainment and good humour at our quarterly 'Spice Nights' and annual gala Awards Night. Aside from our festivities your hard work and dedication will be recognised and rewarded through:
- Regular training and ongoing support
- Competitive remuneration with fantastic team accommodation
- Job security and career progression
- Stunning work location
- Generous team discounts at our award winning retreats
If you are looking for more than just a job, apply now and celebrate a career you'll love!
Please note, once you have submitted your resume, you will be required to answer a short questionnaire to complete your application.