- Close-knit, supportive team environment
- Breathtaking property
- Established hospitality group – great employee benefits!
Located in the heart of the spectacular Scenic Rim region on 8000 acres, Spicers Peak Lodge is a short drive to the township of Warwick and offers breathtaking views of the World Heritage listed Main Range National Park. Our elegant suites, private lodges and award-winning restaurant ensures our guest receive an unforgettable luxury experience.
From providing a home away from home through to adding unique finishing touches, our housekeeping team has a significant impact on the appearance and image we highly value at Spicers Retreats. If you have an exceptional eye for detail, enjoy working at a fast pace and take extreme pride in your work, we would love to have you on board!
To be considered for this role, you will possess:
- The ability to work effectively within a team or autonomously;
- An obsession for the highest standards in cleanliness and extreme commitment to presentation;
- Pride in your personal presentation;
- A strong work ethic and commitment to performing your best work every shift;
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
What We Offer You
At Spicers Retreats we promote a friendly and supportive team environment. We are committed to helping our people achieve their personal and career goals and we regularly celebrate our successes with great food and wine, entertainment and good humour at our quarterly 'Spice Nights' and annual gala Awards Night. Aside from our festivities your hard work and dedication will be recognised and rewarded through a competitive remuneration package.